Monday, October 5, 2009

Kids Suck.

Ok.. I know this has absolutly NOTHING to do with my business, but I just have to say that kids suck. Someone stole my sons bike yesterday- right from our front door....in the daylight! I know that he should have put it away in the garage but still. Who would want his beat up bike anyway?

And it's not like he can't have a bike- he litteraly just made jazz band- and now has morning practice at 730...so he has to use it to get to school. Guess I'll be taking him to the store tonight to purchase a new one- gotta love unexpected $100 purchases!

Anyhoo- back to business!

Gotta love fall! The weather has changed and is now cool and crisp out- we were able to get Halloween up at our house- a yearly favorite of ours!

I've been busy creating some new items- hoping to get them up and listed this week!

I'll post links when I do!

Have a fantastic Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment